Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Heyho Let's Go!

By the end of October, i'm ready with my getaway plan.. all the work stuff just touched my nerves and i need a break, so there i was planning my trip to see the band that i was looking forward to see in live version.. Tame Impala. Have u read about my previous about my astonishment to the band and i said that i really want to see 'em live and so i did!. 7 hours train with 2 friends and my sister come to Jtown, finally arrived on saturday morning and the show also on the same day, i'm sleepless but ready to rock!. So me and my friends was planning to get to the fairgound a wee bit late, by late we were expecting the ticket price would be in half price or so, coz we're really want to see only Tame Impala and they were played as the last line up, we are cheap bastards!. But.. unfortunatelly, there are few things happenned!
1. Traffic Effing Jam was killing me.. no wonder, it's Jakarta and Saturday night and some f*ckin political party were having this huge massive birthday celebration in GBK.
2. Me and my friend have an idea, noup.. actually, it was his idea and i just got along with it hahaha.. since the traffic was really jammed, finally we walked our way from Sency to Bengkel Night Park, it's a loooooooong way to go and we're walking.. or running to be exact, coz we're moving very fast like we were on Sea Games training. Not forget to mention, thanks to my friend (u know who u are haha!), we're kinda re-route to the wrong way.. but it was fun thou, my feet was numb for two days, but seriously, it was fun and good laughter.. and i do need sport indeed.
3. We dont have any tickets yet, that's another problem.. our plan as cheap bastards ruined coz it's half of the show already but the ticket price is still the same price.. dang, mission failed!

First band is ChkChkChk (!!!). Some groovy dance band that i've never heard before.. the vocalist was doing some gogo dance while singing, wearing hot pants and did somekind of move like u would see in YMCA video.
Finally Tame Impala was on stage right on 12 pm, they hit the crowds with "it's not meant to be" as opening track, hell yeah.. i really enjoyed their first 6 songs from setlist until they told us that they won't do any encore, they said "we are not kind of band that do encore".
They were playing like only 10 songs, i was hoping they playing "lucidity" and "runway, houses, city and clouds", but they weren't. The sounds and lighting was lousy by the way.. but, i glad i went to their show. I love Nick Allbrook's new short hairstyle, he looks cute, like a little boy! i had lotsa fun, thanks to my beautiful friends also, u guys made my trip! :*

This is Nick Allbrook from Tame Impala with his shortie hair
(Glastonbury)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog...hmm..in english...awesome...

embun said...

thanks u.. anonymous :D