Wednesday, June 01, 2011

June 2011

My first post on the first day of june, things have changed drastically, have no clue yet where all this changes will take me to, i'm just gonna go on with it. By the way, except the fact that i'm a year older, on may i did lotta fun things.. had my trip, met some old and new mates, i looked around and kinda did my research about new place, that new place that will complete my amends. I enjoyed an awesome concert by The Drums, so far everything is on the plan. Just wishing myself huge luck for the Job thingy, i really should have something to do or i would be an utter crashing bores, not good. Good luck in June people!

we (the girls) were trying to seduce Jonathan Pierce, so he could be as straight as he could, but too bad girls.. didnt work at all! ;))



No comments: