Thursday, July 08, 2010

This is my June!

July already come..
Happy birthday to my lovely sister and auntie! love u so much!
okay, before we go on with what happen in July, let's talk about June!
June was not really exciting for me, but i did some things in June :

  1. I have a new room, smaller but a peacefull one.. exactly what i need! (new place, new room, new life and then new "me".. this is according to my amendment :D)
  2. I met new friends, it's always nice to talk with strangers and then become friends with 'em. Sometimes they have their own stories that really amazed or inspired me.
  3. World Cup, yeah what can i say, June is still belong to World Cup and this time i'm not taking part of it. But i really interested about "Paul" The Octopus wow, amazingly weird! that is the most coolest thing that happened in World Cup i guess :D

See.. as i could remember, nothing huge happened in my life in June, everything is just So So!
next time i'm gonna post something that really informative for u, not just only some babble about my life, thanks for reading thou...


No comments: