Sunday, May 30, 2010

How's Life?

"never been like this"

My life is full of epiphany nowdays, that's a good start i guess. But anyway, i still have half way to get through. All i need is a slight change and yess, i did some.
Some radical changes i already made on early april, at that time i just need to get out of something that bounded me, get out of my comfort zone and let go all my dependence. So effin hard but i did it. Leave me brokenhearted but i just move along
Now, i learn to make a better decision in life, learn to know what i need instead of what i want, more focus in everything that really matters, and trying hard not to sweats unimportant things.

Changes..

"Half way to go" i meant, including a new place to live. I'll have a new place, it's smaller than i have now, but the main reason i'm moving out to that new place because it will completed the Amend. I need a new atmosphere in EVERYTHING!
Step by step.. i re-arrange everything and begin to structuring the next 5 years in my life!



London and Bloc party




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amin. keren kali rencananya kk. :)

... said...

amin doakan saja, masih visualisasi, tapi gak tau kenapa aku yakin bisa ke wujud :)