Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Home Sweet Home (Day 3)

I went to the doctor and that's when all my idea about this vacation totally changed. My doctor told me to get rid off my tonsil cause it's been "castatrophe" since i was 5. Can u believe it? tommorrow i'm turning 25 and get a very special gift, yess, i will get a part of my body cut off! Wow, i wonder what is a better gift than that?
The deal is i will be at hospital start next friday and the "Show" must go on in Saturday! no more ERK and mocca or whatever that i already planned to do on friday. Anyway today i keep thinking about someone... ehmm or somepeople, i kinda miss the time we've had together. Shite, i hate this kind of feeling, it drives me crazy!
Today, i also have a dream about the same people, i've been dreamt about this person for last couple days, i dont like it either. Hey mister, u have no right to knocking on my dream, cut it off will ya?!
Today is okay but i've been (a lot) better!

Tommorrow : The sigit and EndahNrhesa, hopefully i will have a blessed and blissful day!

No comments: