Sunday, May 09, 2010

Home Sweet Home ( Day 1)

Yes, i'm home finalee...
well actually my mom asked me to come home, because i'm no longer taking care of myself properly and she knows that i need a little bit "rehab" from all the destructive things i've done.
1st day : the trip was okay, eventhough i met some mood-wrecker, i hate when people trying so hard to fit in their enormous baggage to the cabin.
Halooo..if u lazy enough waiting for your baggage, just dont bring too much, will ya?

i'm home and it's fella good than ever, why?
1. it feels like a gazillion time since the last time, so i admit it, i'm kinda homesick.
2. i got my internet, tv cable, hot water all the time.
3. i dont bother myself to pay for what i eat or use.
4. last but not least, it just feels so good to be close with your family, aight?

Since i'm happy today i'm gonna share my happiness to u all. Just watch this and laugh, harder will be better. I think it's pretty funny .


No comments: